That's Ms. Fat-Ass, to you

Friday, December 10, 2010
In the last week, or so, I have received the following two emails on an online dating website:

"You should say fat"

"You need to quit deep fried twinkyes [sic]"


I did NOT respond to either, but holy hell did I want to. What the fuck (excuse me...) is wrong with these people? Let me also say, I am fully aware of what my body looks like. My body type is very much for some and very much not for others. I have tits. I have an ass (excuse me, again). In the grand scheme of things do I honestly give a rat's ass what these two nitwits, who can't string a proper sentence together or post a picture on their profile, say? No. But my feelings are hurt. I'm not sure what bothers me more the fact that they said it, or the fact that I'm bothered by it.


1 comments:

Caleb said...

With rare exception, I think that developing the 'thick skin' that would allow you to ignore comments like that is only developed after enduring them over and over again amidst a sea of positive comments from true friends and family.

Like growing a dickwad-comment callous or something.

And I can relate to the being bothered that you were bothered part. I feel the same way sometimes.

Later, chicas.

Caleb