Slumber Party!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Mr. Patient (formerly T&A guy) and I have had our first sleep over. We have been having sex for a while, but our schedules, geography and modes of commuting just have not allowed it to happen prior to now. We spent a whopping 20 hours together and I didn't get annoyed.

I realize it isn't the sleeping part that is difficult it's the other 12 hours. We went shopping together, made dinner together and baked together. It was so easy. The biggest issue was him already picking up on my OCD-tendencies and need for order. He was purposely messing up displays in stores, just to watch me put them back together (and watch my "cut the shit" look). If that's the worst thing that could happen, I'll take it. For the sake of good blog material, I wish it was a bit more exciting, but it wasn't...All is still well in NoBridget's world

xx NB

1 comments:

nurse wretched said...

this makes me happy...
:)