I'm actually looking forward to a date

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I am openly not a fan of dating. I find it a necessary means to an end. But, friends, remember this guy? I like to call him T&A guy. He never responded to my wink back then. However, while getting acquainted with a new site he winked at me. I would recognize that paragraph anywhere. The first phone call is in the books and I must say: He is very funny and has a great voice. The first date is Sunday. I'm giddy for a few reasons: I haven't had a date since date #2 with the Port Prince; he made me laugh more than once today; and it's the first time in a while that I have been EXCITED about a date. I'm not getting my hopes up...okay fine, I kinda am.

2 comments:

CarrieLives said...

I'm excited too! I hope you guys have fun. Cross your fingers for me tomorrow...

nurse wretched said...

I want details...while I gorge myself on cheesequake icecream... :)