I Think I'm in Love

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lately my weekday evening entertainment has been browsing through profiles on various online dating websites. I came across a profile last night, and I couldn't help but laugh and say "finally." Here is my favorite part:

Physically? I am a fan of full lips, glasses (I thought Tina Fey was hot before it was popular), smiles and curves, be they the solid kind that come from time in the gym or the softer kind that come naturally. Confused? Do you have to mix-n-match her swimsuit tops n bottoms or hates button up shirts? Do know who Lady Grace is? Now all of that said, if the only thing about you to like is the way you look then stop reading and click on the next guy.

The pessimist in me says he's a T&A guy...but the optimist has winked at him!

xx NB

0 comments: