Quiz Time!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Alright, dear readers. If you'd like to play, just read the message below, and then tell me in the comments how many dates you think this gentleman and I had been on before he sent me this. (Small edits have been made to make this more of a challenge, but the sentiment remains as-is.)

Hi *****,

Sorry I was out of touch for so long. You seem really amazing and wonderful and...just a little bit too late -- I started going on some dates with someone else, and it's gotten serious. I hope that you find someone who appreciates your knife-lickin', dimple-havin', smart-writin', all-around awesomeness. I can already tell that you deserve amazing things in your life and hope that you get them. Maybe we'll run into each other on the candlepin lanes someday.


All the best,
****

6 comments:

Caleb said...

Hmm.

If this is sincere...3?

If this is one of "those guys," I'll say 0.5

?

Caleb

Megan said...

Had I not just been the recipient of one of those emails myself after ONE date, I would have guessed three. Even knowing the correct answer, it's just odd.

CarrieLives said...

The correct answer? Zero. We'd never met at all. So it was nice of him to let me know, and he said nice things, but...? Seemed a bit much.

Caleb said...

Wow... must have been some epic emails.

Date-fail!

Men...

Little Red said...

You obviously give good email. :)

CarrieLives said...

I give such good e-mail that he said "amazing" twice. Go me!