The Story of a Former Wrong Card Addict, Part One

Thursday, September 17, 2009


We're pleased to introduce our very first guest blog entry. Welcome LadyLuck, with part one of her tale of High-Stakes Man Gambling!

My name is LadyLuck, and I’m a former Wrong Card addict. Here is my story:

I was 26 years old and on top of my game. I was young, skilled and I had a job that I loved where I made a lot of money and traveled all over the world. I was living high and large, and it was then that I met one called the High Roller.

An executive of a major company, the High Roller was everything wet dreams are made of - dashingly handsome, older, distinguished, successful, confident and rich. He had a taste for the finer things in life: He wore nice clothes. He had great hair. He drove a Ferrari. He smoked imported cigars. He was an exquisite chef that had mastered the art of fine cooking, and also had a 10-acre home on a prime piece of property outside of a major city - complete with a pool, spa and horse ranch.

And he was married.

He invited me to play his game. At first I refused, but then I told myself - and him – that I’d play just one hand, just to get him out of my system. However I discovered very quickly that this was a game that I could not lose – the odds of winning were 10 in 10, in favor of multiple orgasms. I had hit the jackpot.

The few good friends that I told warned me relentlessly that the stakes in this game were too high, but I was convinced that this was a sure bet. At the time I was travelling and living a great life as a single woman. I staunchly did not want a relationship for fear that it would hold me back. Being married with a child, High Roller had a Full House, and wasn’t eager to give up his hand. It was, in our minds, a perfect match.

The game continued for almost three years. Ours was the kind of relationship that movies are made of. (Adult movies, that is.) Secret meetings in 5-star hotels. $200.00 bottles of wine. Parties with other high rollers. High-quality, illegal drugs. He cooked me lavishly wonderful full-course meals, followed with superb desserts. We took long Jacuzzi baths together where we sipped wine and kissed softly by candlelight. We made love – and money. We did business together and both profited tremendously. Indeed I had placed a good bet – or so I thought.

Every so often, late in the night, he would hold me close in the dark and whisper softly in my ear about his thoughts of leaving his wife. As tactfully as I could, I made it clear that if he did that I would want no part of him at all - I was clearly on a winning streak, and even though I had tremendous feelings for him and knew that he played a good hand, I knew that ultimately I could never trust him.

Then – it happened. What happens to every Wrong Card addict: I got greedy...


Stay tuned for Part Two, coming soon!


0 comments: