I have officially lost my mind.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009
So as it said in my intro questionnaire, one of my "unrequited loves" is my high school crush, Ben. I have been valiantly (on and off) trying to find him ever since I found pictures of us from a senior semiformal last fall and thought, "Dang, he was cute. Whatever happened to him?"

Through the exhaustive computer geek efforts of my friend T, he has been found. Well, we think he has. So I did something brave/crazy, and...well, here it is:

So, hi. This is kind of a long shot, but I was wondering if you might be the Ben xxxx I know. The one who is from xxxx, went to xxxx, used to work for the xxx, etc.

If you are, you're probably wondering why the hell I have tracked you down here. I assure you it's a funny story, one I'd be delighted to tell you over a beer sometime. That is, if you'd be up for that sort of thing, and if you don't have a significant other or spouse who would find that idea to be totally objectionable.

If you're not- hey, you have a good story to tell people now, am I right?

Boredom and a lack of restraint are a bad combination. Baaaad.

0 comments: