Rhymes with "Mouchebag" *

Thursday, July 30, 2009
Last night I spent a couple of hours at a favorite bar with my friend A, watching the game. We were marveling at how many men there were in the place, and in particular we'd noticed a group of them standing close by who were kinda cute. At least, they were at first.

I was closest and could hear everything they were talking about, and in this case that wasn't a good thing.

"You know XXXX at work? You think she's got fake tits? I bet she's fucked XXXX. I hear she's fucked a ton of guys."

"My girl better be getting hit on wherever we go. If I'm dating a girl and she's not getting hit on every fuckin' place we go, I'm dating the wrong girl."

The one saying most of this stuff was married, by the by. And at some point he leaned over to me and said, "Sorry if we're being kind of vulgar. I don't know how much of our conversation you can hear."

"Don't worry, I can hear everything."

"Oh, we're just being assholes. Actually I am an asshole, and I just put it right out there."

Well, at least he's honest, I suppose. His wife must be proud.

*Credit for this title goes to Entertainment Weekly via my friend L, who saw the phrase used recently to describe Jon Gosselin. Seemed fitting here as well.

0 comments: