Slump

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Well friends...it is 10:44 p.m. on a Saturday night. I'm on vacation. I'm home. It is time for me to admit it-I'm in a slump. A dating slump, a motivation slump, a mood slump...just an overall slump.

The psychic life coach's set up and I have been emailing for a week? Two weeks maybe? Meh, no plans to do anything but email. There are a few folks on eHarmony that could have potential, but again...nothing planned.

This begs the question--what's the big deal? Why do I need/want to be in a relationship? And since a relationship seems so important, why am I not out and about trying to meet new people? Hence, the slump. My head hurts when I try to answer either of those questions. I know I'm part of the problem here. I come up with a million explanations, theories, insights etc. and it all boils down to: I need to re-read Who Moved My Cheese; I keep trying the same path to get to the end of the maze and it's getting me nowhere, even though I know there is a different path to take.

XX
NB

0 comments: